Who WhoaWhsssWweeefgff555uiiikkkk;;;;Who/What are you thankful/grateful for? Have you showed them? Have you told them? Alot of times we as people fail to show/tell those we love that appreciate them. It doesn't have to be lavished gift, nor does it have to be a big drawn out speech. It shouldn't be limited to Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas. It should be done on a daily basis. Random acts of kindness is contagious. Hold the door for someone, tell them they look/smell nice. Cook dinner( doesn't have to be fancy), If its your significant other, allow them to sleep an extra 15-20 minutes, while you get things ready for work/school. Do something fun yet creative your children. I have to admit, lately I have been so consumed with meetings/inspections that I haven't been as focused on whats important to me. I've neglected my blog(God gave a talent for a purpose) I've been missing events at my kids school because I work all the time. I do however; manage to read and pray with them daily. Today, God placed it on my heart to write down(daily) 5 things I am grateful for. HE presented this to me last year, and I fell off from doing it, but here it is again. Write 5 things daily, not repeating what you wrote the day before. Each day that God allows us to see, we should be grateful for something..Praises should be sent up in good and bad times. What am I thankful for?
1. My life-Its been rough, BUT I thank God that I am better than I was 10 years ago, last week and even yesterday.
2. My Husband-We have been through the rain and storm together, however; God still saw fit to allow us to be happily married and enjoy the beautiful rainbow that HE created in us.
3. Our Children-They are my reason to keep going. When it seems like I can't take anymore, they remind me to keep going.
4. My sisters. I LOVE them very much. ALL of them bring a certain special joy, peace and happiness in my spirit that created the most amazing bond that canNOT be broken.
5. All of you! I think God for those that may have passed on my blog to someone they know, who could be reading this right now. You all serve a purpose, you strengthen the gift that God as given me by sharing your wonderful testimony on how these words have encouraged you all.
Say/do what you need to do, TODAY. Tomorrow isn't promised. If you love them, show them. Encourage them, speak lovingly to them, hug them, do whatever it takes to make your family/friends feel special. Appreciate them!
Did you know?
New Adventure Same Journey has been featured on the top 30 inspirational blog list? Click the link below to see us, we're at #23.
Click to set custom HTML